Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Journey to the Japanese Alps - Part 4

We hop onto the Ropeway to get to the next stop, Murodo, but before we reached Murodo, there's a stop with a viewing point to snap pictures and the place was awesome

It was very nice...the only hiccup was a Chinese travel agent yelling at her customers to get them to meet up at the meeting point....it was totally unnecessary...even some of the customers were actually grumbling becoz she was spoiling the mood around ( - . - )

Yeah...snow on the branches

You can see the Dam from this viewing point...the mountain was totally nice....yokatta for the lovely weather...can you see the cloud...it looks like cotton hehehehe

My sis with a melting snowman

Blue sky, white cotton clouds and mountain...what more can one ask for, right???!!!

The cliff with branches with snow

Time to hop onto the trolley bus to get to Murodo....can't wait

The journey thru' the tunnel

Murodo....finally we arrived.....YATTA....it was snowing yeah

My sis was having the best time of her life...........she was jumping and running in the snow hehehehe

Ninja Turtle pose hihihi

It was sooo cooolllll.........my hands were freezing

Peace....saigo ne (^ 0 ^)

Another snap

My special pose hehehehe

The snow was sooo thick that I can bury my feet into it....it was over my ankle...niasssss

Me and my feet in the snow

A must see place in my opinion....its nice to be able to experience 2 season in one trip...autumn and winter (alto it is early winter)....

Both my leg in the snow...........luckily I wear boots that day

My travel buddy

My travel buddy with a snowman and snowkid at the background hehehehe

My sis with the Murodo maskots

Queue for the bus going down...ahhhh I just wish we got $$$$ to stay here but it was tooo costly.  Hmmmm maybe next time....hehehehe

The schedule and destination

We are taking this one to get to Toyama

Our bus is here already....ahhhhh I'm going to miss this place

The bus to Bijodaira (the cable car station to get down to Tateyama/Toyama)

On the bus already........it was an awesome trip...the sight of the mountain with snow and as we go down, it's becoming autumn again hehehehe

From Bijodaira, we took the cable car down

The cable car we took

Ticket from Toyama to Kanazawa...our next destination place and place for the nite for us

Yeah we have arrived..........futon futon futon

Hinodeya Hotel...our place for the next 2 nite....

No comments: