Saturday, December 22, 2012

Journey thru the Japanese Alps - Part 2

After the flight of those long long stairs...we finally reached atop this rest area...you can have cup of coffee or buy some souvenirs on Kurobe Dam

The Kurobe Dam viewing place

Posing time hehehehe

Me n the alps

The Dam...it is spectacular...one of the most beautiful sight I have ever seen

Posing again

My sis with the signage

My sis with Kurobe and the Alps at the background

My my my what a sight!!!!

Flight of stairs going down from the viewing point to the Dam

Luckily they got these spots prepared for us to take pictures on the way down...hahahaha but for us it is more for like a rest-stop hahahaha

Sitting place next to this yellow thing..........i think it is one of those equipment they used in building the Dam

Again the weather is sooo nice............blue sky, cool air...........what more can you ask, right??!!

The signage

We were up there and now we were down here hehehehe

The pillar looks sooo awesome

Posing time again

The Dam

The mountain with the rest-stop areas

Me with my strawberry slush.............oishii yo

Waiting for our taiyaki

Our late breakfast...hot taiyaki with redbean inside

The cover....yum yum

My sis

Now its time to walk across the Dam

The scenery is totally awesome

Yeah...middle of the Dam

View of the walkway on top of the Dam

I am totally blown up with the sights

Blue sky, autumn leaves and some snow on top of the Alps

Sugoi!!!

Again the Dam

The water look more turquoise than blue

The other side of the Dam

The signage

The map and some information about the Dam

The tunnel going to the cable car station

Inside the cable car...can you see that old telephone.....hahahaha...haven't seen one in a long time...probably got one in the museum

Me inside the cable car

My travel buddy with some local tourists


Signage of caution

Finally we have arrived @ Kurobedaira

No comments: