Sunday, September 12, 2010

Aidilfitri 2010


"Tsurai" Aidilfitri ever.....and I have decided not to repeat it again...(-_-). Enough is enough I guess.

Well its partly my fault....I was still hoping...that things would change...AND AGAIN I WAS DISSAPOINTED.....

Why is it that I was the only one who worked hard at it...."hitori gambatte itta" whereas others doesn't seem to care or to have the conscience of what when wrong....

Well...on the this Aidilfitri night....I have finally accepted it...things wouldn't change...no matter how hard you worked because its only you that have that dream. Others are doing it more for show only.....jibun no jiman dake.....there's seems no point in it anymore.

YATTO SAYONARA II DEKIMASU!!! At least now I can say that I have put effort into it. Korekara jibun no tame gambatte ikiru!!!
~ kitto shiawase ga kimi wo matteru ~

No comments: